What brought me to tears is more than the beer last night.
讓我掉下眼淚的不止昨夜的酒。
What I can't bear to part with is more than your soft sight.
讓我依依不舍的不止你的溫柔。
I wonder how long our journey will last while you hold my hand tight.
余路還要走多久,你攥著我的手。
Cuz it troubles me all the time that freedom is too difficult to get.
讓我感到為難的,是掙扎的自由。
We said goodbye in September again and sweet memories put us in plight.
分別總是在九月,回憶是思念的愁。
The green willow twigs once kissed my forehead in that late autumn night.
深秋嫩綠的垂柳,親吻著我額頭。
Years past but I've never forgotten you, in that small city rainy and wet.
在那座陰雨的小城里,我從未忘記你。
Chengdu left me with everything except you, charming and bright.
成都,帶不走的,只有你。
Please come and let us wander around Chengdu's old street.
和我在成都的街頭走一走。
We won't cease until all the lamps don't glow bright.
直到所有的燈都熄滅了也不停留。
Then I might put my hands in pockets while you hold my arm on my right.
你會挽著我的衣袖,我會把手揣進褲兜。
Finally we'll rest at the doorway of the little bar and see how the Yulin Road stretches out of our sight.
走到玉林路的盡頭,坐在小酒館的門口。