Are we done rappelling now? 我們索降完了嗎
Well, we're kind of 3/4 of the way down. 差不多完成四分之三了
Still got to get down there. 還得下去
Let's just get this rope back.Then we'll figure out the next stage. 我們把繩子收回來 然后想想下一步怎么做
I hate to say it, but I feel really off right now. 雖不愿這樣說 但此刻我真想退出
I'm trying to figure out why I signed up for this whole thing. 我在想當初為什么要報名參加這玩意
I can't risk another rappel.I've managed to lower Sean. 我不能再冒險索降了 我讓肖恩先下去了
Now I need to get Joe down, and fast. 現(xiàn)在要讓喬盡快著陸
Poor Joe really is in kind of zombie land now. 可憐的喬嚇得真不輕
He's been so cold and wet all night, all morning. 從昨晚到今晨 他一直受著寒冷與潮濕的折磨
He hasn't really eaten anything. He's drained. 他基本上沒吃什么東西 有點虛脫了
You see he's really kind of stumbling around. 你看他都有點跌跌絆絆了
The rocks are still really slippery.And Joe is losing it. 石面依然很滑 喬失足滑下了
Sean, go and check he's all right! 肖恩 去看看他怎么了
Almost snapped my knee in half.I came down bad on my knee. 我中途差點撞斷了膝蓋 我一直用膝蓋頂著石頭下來的
This is not a good place to be when something goes wrong. 如果出問題了 我不能在此地久留
I need to get down to them.Are you all right? 得下去找他們 你還好嗎
Just tired, hungry, cold,pain, my knee. 只是疲倦 饑餓 寒冷 痛苦 膝蓋受傷
Those are all called mountain emotions. 這些都叫做高山癥