Mountain rivers like this lead to the coast,which could provide you with an escape route. 這樣的山間激流一直流向海岸 提供了一條撤退路線
These rivers are just like the highways through the jungle. 這些激流就像是 叢林中的交通干道
Really, the best thing I can do is keep following it. 而我最好的選擇 就是沿著它走
I'm gonna to move fast on these dry rocks.And with proper technique and balance, 我選擇在岸邊的干巖石上迅速前進 掌握好技巧和平衡
you can cover much more ground than fighting through the jungle. 這樣走會比在叢林中摸索要快很多
But following the river has its dangers. 但沿著河走也會有危險
Steady here. It's a long, long way down.Quite slippery, all this stuff. 這里小心 是一個很長的陡坡 這些東西很滑
I reckon out of all the places I go,of all the different terrains, 我覺得在我去過的所有地方 所有地形中
the biggest surprises are often in the jungle. 叢林常常最讓人出乎意料
That's why even though I move quickly,I actually move quite cautiously.This is exactly why. 所以盡管我跑得很快 還是會非常小心 就是因為這樣的情況
The way down now is blocked by this sheer rock face. 我們眼前的峭壁阻斷了下山的路
The best plan for me is to go back into the jungle. 我的最佳方案 還是回到森林中
It's a chinese cobra.Steady, steady, steady, steady. 這是條中華眼鏡蛇 小心 小心點
I got him, I got him there.Pretty deadly snake, this.Don't get any close than that. 讓我來 把它弄遠點 這條蛇毒性很大 千萬別再靠近了
That's his hood right out as a sign to stay clear. 它那頭巾狀的頸部是在警告你不要靠近
Don't go into its killing zone. 千萬別走進它的地盤中