The far shore faces east towards Panama. 遠處朝東的海灘與巴拿馬隔海相望
Only once you know what lies beyond can you plan your next move. 只有看到了那片海域的情況 你才能計劃下一步行動
After five minutes, I'm across.Just nothing as far as the eye can see. 五分鐘之后 我橫穿了小島 目之所及 空空如也
Quite an intimidating sight when you see that much ocean. 乍看這樣一片汪洋還真有點嚇人
With no sign of land and no chance of immediate rescue, 沒有陸地的蹤跡 也無立即獲救的可能
you need to search your island for resources 你就需要在小島上找尋一些物資了
anything that will help you stay alive and help you to escape. 即任何能讓你活著 幫你逃生的東西
There's a beach below.It's a good place to start the search. 下面有一片沙灘 從這里入手是個不錯的選擇
Just see how dry all this is.But there's also this rock. 看看這都干成什么樣了 但也有這種巖石
It's porous, which means when it rains, 這類巖石多縫隙易滲透 就是說下雨時
it's just gonna run straight through it and not collect. 雨水會直接滲透過去 無法儲存
And that's why finding freshwater is gonna be so hard here. 這就是為什么這里淡水這么難找
Okay, let's get down to the beach, see what we find down there. 到下面的沙灘去 看能找到什么
Dead booby.It stinks.Well, there's nothing on here really for me. 一只死鰹鳥 臭死了 它身上沒什么有用的
Might take the head...might be able to use that, actually. 把頭留著吧 說不定用得著
Beaches are rich hunting grounds. 海灘上總是會有很多好東西的
Hey, look, you see what all the tide's washed up here. 看 海浪沖上岸的東西都在那兒
Wherever you are in the world,you'll often find signs of human garbage. 無論世界哪個角落 你總能看到人類的垃圾
Look, see all of this rubbish?There's a lot of stuff I can use here: 看到這堆垃圾了嗎 里面有好些東西用得上
fishing nets, plastic bottles, and driftwood.It's a treasure trove. 比如漁網(wǎng) 塑料瓶 還有浮木 真是找到寶貝了