I say these are "Not pleasant, but necessary." 我說這漱口水“用它雖不愉快,但卻有必要用。”
Not necessarily something nice but something I have to do. 也就是說某物未必很好但我卻一定要用。
After I use the mouthwash, "Then I get out," or take out, "the floss." 用完漱口水后,“我就拿出,”或取出,“牙線”
Floss, "floss," is a piece of string that you put in between your teeth to clean; we call that floss. 牙線(floss),是一根你放在牙齒之間清理的線;我們稱之為牙線。
And, there's a verb, to floss, which means to use that little piece of string. 它還有動詞“用牙線清潔牙齒”的意思,就是說使用那根細線。
"When I'm done flossing," when I'm finished flossing, "I pull out," or take out, "the toothbrush and the toothpaste." “用牙線清潔好牙齒后,”我完成了用牙線清潔好牙齒的時候,“我取出,”或拿出,“牙刷和牙膏。”
The toothbrush is what you use to clean your teeth; 牙刷是你用來清潔牙齒的;
the toothpaste is like the soap that you use to clean your teeth. 牙膏類似于肥皂,是用來潔牙的。
But, we do not call it tooth soap; we call it toothpaste. 但是,我們不把它叫做牙皂;而叫牙膏。
It comes in a container that we call a tube, and the tube, "tube," is where the toothpaste is, 它是裝在牙膏管里的,牙膏管(tube),里面有牙膏,
and you usually squeeze the tube, "squeeze," to get the toothpaste out of the tube. 你一般要擠(squeeze)牙膏管來把牙膏擠出來。