35 WIND ON THE HILL
|
三十五 山上的風
|
A. A. Milne
|
阿·亞·米爾恩
|
No ore can tell me, |
沒人告訴我, |
Nobody knows, |
也沒人知道: |
Where; the wind comes from, |
風從哪兒來, |
Wherc the wind goes. |
風往哪兒跑。 |
It's flying from somewhere |
風從一個地方來, |
As fast as it can, |
飛得快,飛得急, |
I couldn't keep up with it , |
我跟不上風的步子, |
Not if I ran. |
跑也來不及。 |
But if I stopped holding |
可要是我站著抓住 |
The string of my kite, |
風箏的一根線, |
It would blow with the wind |
風箏就隨風飄去, |
For a day and a night. |
飄一天,飄一晚。 |
And then when I found it, |
無論風箏飄哪兒, |
Wherever it blew, |
只要我找得見, |
I should know that the wind |
我知道風準定 |
Had been. going there too. |
也到了那邊。 |
So then I could tell them |
我就能告訴人們 |
where the wind goes … |
風往哪兒跑…… |
But where the wind comes from |
可風從哪兒來, |
.Nobody knows. |
誰也不知道。 |
|
屠 岸譯 |