我可以看到所有的東西,我們的房子,樹上貓頭鷹的房子,還有青蛙們住的池塘。
Oh, I fell all the way out of the sky.
哦。我從天上掉下來了。
Well, I guess a cloud isn't the best place to go to sleep after all.
好吧,我覺得云彩不是個睡覺的好地方。
No, but maybe I could sleep on the ocean, Like Father Bear.
不,我覺得我可以向熊爸爸一樣在大海上睡覺。
You could do that.
你可以的。
I could find a Viking boat and sail the Seven Seas.
我找到一艘海盜小船,航行七大洋。
Ahoy! Vikings! Ahoy, Little Bear!
歐耶!海盜!歐耶,小熊!
ALL hall, Little Bear!
哦吼,小熊!
Our newest Viking!
新誕生的海盜!
Oh, I'm a Viking Bear, yoho!
哦,我是海盜熊,呀呼!
Oh, I'm a Viking Bear, yoho, yoho, yoho!
我是海盜熊,呀呼!呀呼!呀呼!