星級典句:
第一句:We very much regret to state that our end user here finds your price too high and out of line with the prevailing market level.
很遺憾我們的終端客戶認為你們的價格比現行的市場價高很多。
A: We appreciate the good quality of your goods but unfortunately we are not going to accept the offer on your terms.
我們很欣賞貴方產品的高質量,但是不幸的是我們不能接受貴方的價格。
B: What's the matter?
怎么了?
A: We very much regret to state that our end user here finds your price too high and out of line with the prevailing market level.
很遺憾我們的終端客戶認為你們的價格比現行的市場價高很多。
B: We know what you mean.
我們知道貴方的意思了。
Our client can't accept your price.
我們的客戶不能接受你們的價格。
A: So please reconsider it. Our client can't accept your price.
所以請你再考慮一下。我們的客戶不能接受你們的價格。
B: We will.
我們會的。
A: We are looking forward to your early reply.
請盡早回復。
其他表達法:
Your price should be based on the actual situation of our customers.
你們的價格應該建立在我方顧客的實際情況下。