特羅特洛:嗨,我是特羅特洛,來自博茨瓦納。
Resse: And my name is Resse from Botswana as well.
里斯:我是里斯,同樣來自博茨瓦納。
Tlotlo: And our question is are you a good dancer?
特羅特洛:我們要討論的問題是,你舞跳得好嗎?
Resse: I'm definitely not.
里斯:當然不好了。
Tlotlo: I would agree with you. But I on the other hand are a very good dancer if I may say so myself, don't you think?
特羅特洛:你說得沒錯。不過相反地,我跳舞很好,如果可以這樣稱贊自己的話,你怎么看?
Resse: I don't know. I don't want to boost your ego.
里斯:我不知道。我不想增加你的自負。
Tlotlo: But you know it is true, I'm a very good dancer. Dancing is all about listening to the rhythm of the music and going with the flow. That's all there is to it, it's nothing hard as he makes it seem to be.
特羅特洛:可是你知道那是事實,我舞跳得很好。跳舞其實就是跟隨音樂節(jié)奏,跟隨律動。就這么簡單,并不像他說的那么難。
Resse: I think it's easier said than done.
里斯:說起來容易做起來難。
Tlotlo: No, no you just have to listen and move, let your body glide.
特羅特洛:不是,你只要跟隨音樂舞動就行了,讓你的身體動起來。
Resse: It's not so easy to move to anything, believe me I've tried and looked like a clown basically.
里斯:任何動作都不容易,相信我,我試過,可是我看起來像個小丑。
Tlotlo: Well I'd agree with that as well. I guess he has to learn a few tips from me then.
特羅特洛:我同意這點。我想他要跟我學習一些技巧。
Resse: Yeah, if you give me dancing lessons.
里斯:好,如果你教我舞蹈的話。
Tlotlo: But it's gonna cost you.
特羅特洛:那你可要付學費。