漢娜:我是漢娜,來自澳大利亞。
Diego: And I'm Diego from Mexico.
迭戈:我是迭戈,來自墨西哥。
Hanna: And today we're going to be talking about adventures. Do you like to go on adventures Diego?
漢娜:今天要討論的話題是冒險。迭戈,你喜歡冒險嗎?
Diego: Yes, I would love to go on an adventure and I've actually thought about it ever since I was younger.
迭戈:喜歡,我很想去冒險,實際上我從小時候就一直在想這件事。
Hanna: What were you thinking about?
漢娜:你都想了些什么?
Diego: Well, I like the sea and I like sailing and I love my friends so I want to take a huge boat, preferably a yacht, around the world with all my friends and go to these exotic islands around the world.
迭戈:我喜歡大海,喜歡航行,喜歡和朋友們在一起,所以我想和所有朋友一起乘坐巨輪,最好是坐游艇去環(huán)游世界,去世界各地的異國小島。
Hanna: Oh really, can I come?
漢娜:哦, 真的嗎?我能加入嗎?
Diego: Of course.
迭戈:當然可以。
Hanna: Excellent.
漢娜:太棒了。
Diego: Would you like to come?
迭戈:你想?yún)⒓訂?
Hanna: I'd love to go on a yacht. I think we should go.
漢娜:我想坐游艇。我想我們應該去。
Diego: I think we should do it.
迭戈:我們應該去做。
Hanna: Yep.
漢娜:對。
Diego: What's your adventure?
迭戈:你的冒險計劃呢?
Hanna: My adventure? I'd really like to go into space. I think that might be little bit expensive though, so I think going on a yacht is probably a better idea.
漢娜:我的冒險計劃?我非常想去太空。我想那花費可能有點兒高,所以我認為坐游艇去冒險可能是個更好的主意。
Diego: I think so. But Virgin Galactic has those flights to space, I think.
迭戈:我想也是。不過維珍銀河公司推出了太空旅行計劃。
Hanna: Oh well maybe when I'm very rich then.
漢娜:嗯,也許等我非常有錢以后,我會參加的。
Diego: OK.
迭戈:好。