雪莉:喬什,我知道你喜歡彈吉他。
Josh: Yeah.
喬什:對。
Shirley: What kind of music do you like?
雪莉:你喜歡哪種音樂?
Josh: Mostly, I play rock but sometimes, I play pop music as well.
喬什:我主要演奏搖滾樂,不過有時我也演奏流行音樂。
Shirley: Cool. So who is an artist that you like?
雪莉:真酷。你喜歡哪位藝術家?
Josh: My favorite artist at the moment is Jason Mraz.
喬什:目前我最喜歡的藝術家是杰森·瑪耶茲。
Shirley: Okay. Where does he come from?
雪莉:好。他來自哪里?
Josh: He comes from the States, the US. He plays guitar and sings at the same time.
喬什:他來自美國。他可以邊彈吉他邊唱歌。
Shirley: Nice. So you like to sing, too.
雪莉:不錯。那你也喜歡唱歌了。
Josh: Yeah, I like to sing, too.
喬什:對,我也喜歡唱歌。
Shirley: Cool. Okay, do you play any other instruments?
雪莉:真酷。好,你還會其他樂器嗎?
Josh: I do. I play the piano as well.
喬什:會,我也會彈鋼琴。
Shirley: Wow. You are really very talented.
雪莉:哇哦。你真是多才多藝。
Josh: Thank you.
喬什:謝謝。
Shirley: So when you play piano, do you like to sing as well?
雪莉:那你喜歡一邊彈鋼琴一邊唱歌嗎?
Josh: I don't usually sing when I play piano because I'm not as good at the piano.
喬什:我一般彈鋼琴的時候不唱歌,因為我鋼琴彈得不是太好。
Shirley: Oh, I see. So like guitar better than piano or you're better at it?
雪莉:哦,我知道了。那你是更喜歡吉他,還是說你的吉他彈得更好?
Josh: I'm better at guitar.
喬什:我更擅長彈吉他。
Shirley: Okay. Do you have a band?
雪莉:好。你有樂隊嗎?
Josh: I don't have a band, but I hope someday, I will.
喬什:我沒有樂隊,不過我希望有一天我能組個樂隊。
Shirley: Hmm, a rock band?
雪莉:嗯,搖滾樂隊嗎?
Josh: Maybe.
喬什:也許吧。
Shirley: Do you have a name for your rock band?
雪莉:你有為這支搖滾樂隊想好名字嗎?
Josh: No, I haven't really picked one up yet.
喬什:沒有,我現(xiàn)在還沒起名呢。
Shirley: What about Josh and the Jammers?
雪莉:Josh and the Jammers怎么樣?
Josh: That sounds okay, but it's a little long.
喬什:聽起來不錯,不過有些長。
Shirley: Yeah. JJ's Jammers.
雪莉:好吧,那就叫JJ's Jammers。
Josh: That's a little better.
喬什:這個好一些。
Shirley: Yes. In Australia, that sounds like pajamas.
雪莉:嗯。在澳大利亞,這個聽起來像睡衣。