托德:嗨,杰西卡,你今天晚餐打算吃什么?
Jessica: Tonight is sushi night.
杰西卡:今天晚上吃壽司。
Todd: Oh, you're going to sushi.
托德:哦,你要去吃壽司啊。
Jessica: Well, actually no. My girlfriend and I, we buy sushi every Tuesdays and Fridays, and those are sushi night.
杰西卡:對,實際上也不是。我的女性朋友和我每周二和周五都會買壽司,所以這就是壽司之夜。
Todd: Oh, Wow!
托德:哦,哇!
Jessica: Yeah, Yeah. It's because, well we buy it in the supermarket and bring it home cause it's cheaper than eating in a restaurant.
杰西卡:嗯,對。我們會在超市買壽司然后拿回家吃,因為這樣比去餐廳吃要便宜。
Todd: Yeah, it is a lot cheaper.
托德:沒錯,便宜很多。
Jessica: Yeah.
杰西卡:對。
Todd: OK, what sushi do you eat?
托德:嗯,你吃哪種壽司?
Jessica: Well, we always buy the box, which has a little bit of everything. And I'm never quite sure what any of it is. I know there's a piece of salmon in there. Some octopus, or squid. Um, and then from that point on I'm not quite sure what anything else is, but it's all delicious, so I eat it all, and then we also have rolls, so we buy just different rolls. Actually, last week we tried natto. Have you ever tried that before?
杰西卡:嗯,我們通常會買一盒的那種,有各種壽司。其實我根本就不清楚那些都是什么壽司。我知道有一塊上面有三文魚的壽司。還有一些有章魚和魷魚。嗯,除了那些,我就不知道其他的都是什么了,不過都很好吃,我會把它們吃光,當然我們還會買不同的壽司卷。實際上,上周我們嘗試了納豆壽司。你有吃過嗎?
Todd: Yeah, it's gross.
托德:吃過,有點惡心。
Jessica: It's the most vile, disgusting food you can ever possibly eat, so I definitely don't recommend that but.
杰西卡:那可能是你吃過最糟糕,最惡心的食物,我絕對不會推薦那個的。
Todd: Well, have you had uni?
托德:嗯,你吃過海膽壽司嗎?
Jessica: I have not.
杰西卡:沒有。
Todd: Uni is gross. Uni is sea urchin and it looks like an orange tongue.
托德:海膽也很惡心。Uni就是海膽,看上去就像橙色的舌頭。
Jessica: Oh, I've seen that. Is that what that is?
杰西卡:哦,我看到過那個。它就是那個樣子嗎?
Todd: Yeah, stay away from that.
托德:沒錯,躲它遠點。
Jessica: I will. I definitely will.
杰西卡:我會的。絕對會的。