Excuse me, How do I get to the Grand hotel?
對不起,請問到圓山大飯店怎么走?
I am sorry , I didn’t catch what you said. Could you repeat it please?
對不起,我沒聽懂你說的話,可以請你再說一遍嗎?
The Grand hotel, is it far from here?
圓山大飯店,圓山大飯店離這遠嗎?
Sorry, my English isn’t so good. Could you speak a little slower?
對不起,我的英文不太好,可以請你說慢點嗎?
詳細解說 :
1. How do I get to the Grand hotel?
到圓山飯店怎么走?
How do I turn on the Computer?
這臺電腦電源怎么開?
How do I address the boss’s wife?
我怎么稱呼老板的太太?
2.I am sorry. 對不起。
3.I didn’t catch what you said.
我沒聽懂你說什么。
I didn’t get you.
我沒聽懂。
What was you said?
你說什么?
I am not with you.
我沒聽清楚你說的話。
I didn’t follow you.
我沒聽懂你說什么。
4.Could you repeat it please?
可以請你再說一遍嗎?
Excuse me.
對不起,我沒聽懂。
I beg you pardon.
我沒聽清楚,請你再說一遍好嗎?
Pardon?
我沒聽清楚,請你再說一遍好嗎?
Can you say that again please?
可以請你再說一遍嗎?
What was that again?
你說什么?
One more time, please.
請你再說一遍
Can you explain it again please ?
可以請你再解釋一遍嗎?
5. Sorry,My English isn’t so good.
對不起,我的英文不太好.
6.Could you speak a little slower?
可以請你說慢一點嗎?
Could you slow down please?
可以請你說慢一點嗎?
Could you speak a little louder please?
可以請你說大聲點嗎?
Could you speak up a bit please ?
可以說大聲點嗎?