還以為你想在那個彎把我甩掉
I paid attention when Pope taught me how to ride.
波普教我騎摩托的時候,我特別認真
Figured I'd have to outrun him some day.
因為總有一天,我要從他身邊逃走
What do you got?
你們拿到了什么
Well, we're clear on the 111 all the way to the turnpike.
我們沿111號公路一直清理到了收費站
And there's a, uh, a water tower at the corner of Hosmer
霍斯默街角附近的水塔
We haven't tapped yet. Okay.
我們還沒去過。好
So, are you ever gonna tell me
你不打算告訴我
how you knew where all these drugs were?
怎么知道這些藥品在哪兒嗎
What were you, a junior in high school?
你原來做什么的,高二學生嗎
Senior.
高三了
隕落星辰第一季
And you didn't know where the local dealer kept his stash?
你不知道當?shù)囟矩湴沿洸卦谀膬簡?/p>
What'd you do in your free time?
課余時間你都玩什么
I played lacrosse.
打長曲棍球
That explains a lot.
怪不得
Yeah, we
我們拿到了...
Percocet and, uh, Demerol...
撲熱息痛,還有杜冷丁
OxyContin.
奧施康定
And heroin.
還有海洛因
I don't think I've ever even seen heroin before.
我還沒見過海洛因
Looks a lot like cocaine.
看起來有點像可卡因
You learn the difference
多看些午夜檔罪案劇
when you watch a lot of late-night cop shows,
你就能分得清楚了
which is what I used to do when I couldn't sleep.
以前晚上睡不著時,我經???/p>
I once had a student give a thesis
我有個學生曾經寫過一篇論文
on the history of the American Police Drama.
關于美國罪案劇的歷史
I graded him down 'cause he didn't mention "Miami Vice"
竟然沒提到《邁阿密風云》,所以我給了他差評
Really? This is amazing.
真的嗎?太了不起了
Thank you.
謝謝
Thank you, Margaret!
謝謝你,瑪格麗特
Yeah.
不用謝
We need to work these into a usable form.
得想想怎么合理利用這些藥品
Is this all gonna be ready by tomorrow night?
明晚能用了嗎
Look, Tom, harness removal is not my area of expertise.
湯姆,移除脊甲不是我的專長
You should talk to Harris.
你得和哈里斯談談
He's the one that figured out this operation.
是他想出的手術方案
I just want you to understand how risky this is.
我只想讓你明白,這樣做有多大風險
It worked on Rick.
里克手術成功了
It seems to, but we're not sure yet.
看起來是那樣,但我們還不能確定
I just...
我只是...
if something was to happen to Ben...
如果動手術,本出什么事的話...
You want me to know that Ben could die.
你想讓我知道本有可能會死
Okay. I know.
好,我知道
Look, you're worried, I'm worried.
聽著,你擔心,我也擔心
Everybody's got to do their best.
每個人都只能盡力而為
I realize you can't perform miracles.
我也不指望出現(xiàn)奇跡
You know, the other day, I put a picture of him
那天,我把他的照片
up on that bulletin board.
貼到了公告欄上
All those kids are missing...
那么多孩子下落不明...
but Ben --
但本...
I know right where he is.
我知道他在哪里
I'm gonna go get him.
我會救他回來
And then we'll take it from there.
然后再談其它的