Welcome to join our team.
歡迎加入我們的團隊。
This is Mr Smith. The leader of your department.
這是史密斯先生,你們部門的領導。
I'll show you around in our office.
我?guī)銋⒂^一下我們的辦公室。
show sb around
帶某人參觀某地
From now on, you are part of the company.
從現在開始,你就是我們公司的一部分。
經典對話
A: Good morning, Mr white. It's my pleasure to meet you.
早上好,懷特先生,很高興見到你
B: Glad to see you. Welcome to join our team. There will be a party to welcome the newcomers tonight.
很高興見到你,歡迎加入我們的團隊,今晚將舉行歡迎新人的宴會
A: That's wonderful. I'm particularly honored to take part in the party. Will you be there this evening?
那真是太棒了,我特別榮幸參加這個宴會,你今晚也會去嗎?
B: Of course. All the employees in the company will attend. You'd better prepare a self-introduction, which may be used then.
當然了,公司里所有的員工都會參加,你最好準備一個自我介紹,到時候可能會用到
A: I will, thank you for your reminding. In that case, I can meet a lot of colleagues tonight. Could you introduce them to me?
我會的,謝謝你的提醒,這樣的話我就可以在今晚見到很多同事了,你到時候可以給我介紹介紹嗎?
B: Sure. My mission is to get you to know each other tonight.
當然,我今晚的任務就是讓你們互相認識
A: I feel very excited to think of many colleagues.
我一想到見到很多新同事,就覺得好激動啊
B: Take it easy.
放輕松。
A: I know. Could you tell me where my office is?
我知道了,你能告訴我,我的辦公室在哪里嗎?
B: This way, please. I'll take you there.
這邊請我?guī)闳ツ抢?/p>
A: It's nice of you.
你人真好。
B: If you need anything, just let me know.
如果有什么需要,告訴我就好了。
A: Thank you very much.
非常感謝。
B: You're welcome. Here is your office.
不用謝。這是你的辦公室。