固定短語
Excuse me, but...?
Excuse me, but is this seat taken?
對不起,請問這個位子有人了嗎?
Excuse me, but could I sit here?
對不起,我可以坐在這嗎?
Excuse me, but could I borrow your bike?
對不起,我可以借你的自行車嗎?
Is it ok to/if...?
...可以嗎?
A: Is it ok to smoke in here?
我可以在這里抽煙嗎?
B: I'm sorry, but the whole building is non-smoking. You'll have to smoke outside.
對不起,整棟大樓都是禁止吸煙。你只能在外面吸煙。
A: Is it okay if I use your car next week?
下周我可以用你的車嗎?
B: Why? How am I supposed to get to work?
為什么?那我怎么去上班?
Would you mind if...?
你介意我...嗎?
A: Would you mind if I borrowed your bike this weekend?
你介意這周我借用一下你的自行車嗎?
B: No, go ahead. I never use it anymore.
不介意。拿去用吧。我從來沒用過。