For here or to go?
在這吃還是帶走?
I'll have a burger supreme, large fries and a coke, please.
我想要一個超級漢堡,一大份炸薯條和一杯可樂。
Could I have a burger supreme, large fries and a coke, please.
What kind of set menus do you have?
有什么樣的套餐?
I'll have the number four set, please.
我要四號套餐,謝謝!
Could you give me some extra ketchup/napkins/straws?
能多給我一些番茄醬/紙巾/吸管嗎?
Conversation:
A: Next, please!
下一位。
B: Yeah, could I get a double cheeseburger, two fries and a coke?
我想要一個雙層芝士漢堡,兩份炸薯條和一杯可樂。
A: For here or to go?
在這吃還是帶走?
B: For here, please. And my friend wants extra ketchup and we need two straws.
就在這兒吃,另外我的朋友想多要點番茄醬,再要兩支吸管。
A: Okay, that comes to the $4.95. The cheeseburger will be ready in just a minute.
好的一共是4.95美元,漢堡馬上就好。
B: Oh, could you tell them to cut it into two pieces? Thanks.
哦,麻煩您告訴他們幫我把漢堡切成兩半,謝謝。