Sorry, I'm late.
抱歉,我遲到了。
Sorry to be late.
抱歉遲到了。
Sorry, I'm late. But I couldn't find your office.
抱歉,我遲到了。我找不到你的辦公室了。
I got held up in traffic.
我遇到交通堵塞了。
Can I come in late tomorrow?
我明天能晚點來嗎?
I can't make it on time tomorrow.
我明天沒法準時。
I've got to go a bit early today.
我今晚得早點走。
Is it okay if I leave early tomorrow night?
我明天晚上可以早點兒走嗎?
Can I leave early tomorrow?
我明天能早點走嗎?
Conversation1:
A: I'm sorry, I'm late. There was an accident on the freeway and it took them forever to clear the road.
對不起,我遲到了。高速公路上發(fā)生了事故,他們花了好長時間才把路面清理干凈。
B: I keep telling you, just take the subway and you won't have to worry about that kind of stuff.
我一直和你說,只要坐地鐵就不用擔心這種事情了。
Conversation2:
A: I need to come in late tomorrow, so I can drop my wife off at the airport.
我明天得晚來一會兒,這樣我可以順便把妻子送到機場。
B: No problem. But I might need to to stay late, so we can get that new project done on time.
沒問題,不過我可能需要你晚上加班,這樣我們就可以按時完成新項目了。
Conversation3:
A: I don't think I can make it in today. I'm really feeling sick.
我覺得我今天去不了了,我覺得很不舒服。
B: That's too bad. Just get some rest and we'll see you tomorrow.
太糟糕了,好好休息一下吧,我們明天見。