need a ride
需要搭車
ride
“搭車”“騎(馬,自行車等)”“乘(車)”
He asked me for a ride into town.
他要求搭我的車進城。
Do you want to come for a ride on my new motorbike?
你想過來騎一下我的新摩托車嗎?
A:Hello!Who is speaking?
嗨,哪位?
B:Hello!This is John.I want to speak to Linda.
嗨,我是約翰。我想找琳達。
A:This is her.
我就是。
B:Hi.Linda.I'm just calling to invite you to a dinner party tomorrow evening.
嗨,琳達。我打電話是想請你參加明天晚上的一個宴會。
A:Really?What time and where?
真的嗎?什么時候,在哪里?
B:7:30pm,at Longding Chinese restaurant.I'll be at your place at 7 to pick you up if you need a ride.
晚上七點半,龍鼎中餐廳。要是你需要搭車的話,我會在七點的時候去你那里接你。
A:Yes,please.I'll need a ride.I'll be waiting for you at my home.
好的,那請你來接我吧。到時候我在家里等你。
B:See you tomorrow at 7.Make sure you dress a little formally.I heard the restaurant is kind of upscale.
明天七點見。一定穿的正式點。我聽說那家餐廳比較上檔次。
A:Thank you.See you then.
謝謝。到時見。
B:See you.
再見。