toast
“飲酒等飲料以感謝某人,祝愿某人或慶祝某人”
They toasted the birth of their new baby with champagne.
他們以香檳慶祝嬰兒的出生。
We toasted the happy couple.
我們向這對幸福的夫妻敬酒祝賀。
propose a toast to sb
提議向某人敬酒
drink a toast to sb.
向某人敬酒
Now,if you'd all please raise your glasses,I'd like to propose a toast to the bride and groom.
現(xiàn)在,請所有人舉起杯子,我提議向新郎新娘敬酒。
A:Please help yourself to whatever you like.Don't be shy.
請隨便吃,別不好意思。
B:Yes,thank you.I've already been helping myself.
好的,謝謝。我一直在吃呢。
A:This dish tastes terrific!Would you like to try a little?It is a little hot,but very good.
這道菜嘗起來味道好極了。你想嘗一點嗎?有點辣。但是非常好吃。
B:I like hot food,especially Sichuan cuisine.
我喜歡吃辣的食物。尤其是川菜。
A:Would you like another beer?
你要不要再來一杯啤酒?
B:I'll have another cup if you insist.I know I don't like to drink alone,especially if there's someone sitting next to me.
如果你堅持的話,那就再來一杯。我不喜歡一個人喝酒,尤其是有人坐在我旁邊的時候。
A:Come on,it's the weekend.Let's toast an enjoyable meal.Cheers.
行了。今天可是周末。讓我們慶祝一下我們的美味大餐。干杯。
B:Bottoms up!And you're right.This meal is incredible.I wish I had known about this restaurant before.Thanks for bringing me here.I know I'll be back again soon.
干杯!你說得對。這頓飯?zhí)贸粤?。我真希望我以前就知道這家餐館。謝謝你帶我來這里。我知道我不久還會再來的。