I'm due to check out tomorrow. 我應該明天退房。
1. due 預期的;預計的
When's the baby due?
孩子什么時候出生?
The next train is due in five minutes.
下一輛列車預計五分鐘后抵達。
My essay is due next Friday.
我的論文下周五必須交。
2. check out
1)退房;結(jié)賬離開
I'd like to check out.
我要退房。
2)檢查
I'm gonna check out his truck.
我要去檢查他的卡車。
A:Good morning,sir.Can I help you?
早上好,先生,有什么可以幫您的嗎?
B:I'm due to check out tomorrow,but I'd like to extend my stay by two days.
我應該明天退房。但是我還想再住兩天。
A:Could I have your name and room number?
我可以問一下您的姓名和房間號嗎?
B:Tom Black in Room 207.
湯姆 布萊克,207房間。
A:Please wait a moment,Mr Black.I'll have to check the reservation records...I'm sorry,but we are expecting several tour groups to arrive today.They have booked all the rooms on the 10th floor.
請稍等,布萊克先生。我得查一下預約記錄。對不起 ,今天我們要接待一個旅行團,他們預定了10層的所有房間。
B:What can be done then?
那怎么辦呢?
A:If you don't mind transferring to another room,we may manage it for you.We usually have cancellations or no-shows.
如果您不介意搬到另一個房間住,我們可以為您安排。我們通常會有取消的預訂或者沒有來的客人。
B:That's quite all right.Thank you.
那太好了,謝謝你。
A:It's my pleasure.
不客氣。