I'm calling for the apartment you want to rent.
我打來是想了解一下您要出租的公寓。
A:Hello,is this Mr Brown?
你好,請問是布朗先生嗎?
B:Yes,this is John Brown.
是的,我是約翰布朗。
A:I'm calling for the apartment you want to rent.Is the one-bedroom apartment still available?
我打電話來是想了解一下您要出租的公寓。那間單間公寓還沒租出去吧。
B:Yes,it is.It is with a bathroom,but no balcony.That's all.
是的,還沒有。它有浴室,但是沒有陽臺。沒別的了。
A:I see.How am I supposed to pay my rent?
我明白了。我應該如何付款呢?
B:As a rule.the rent is due at the end of each quarter and one-month deposit is necessary.
房租一般是每個季度末交,還要付一個月的押金。
A:Apart from the rent,what else should I pay?
除了房租,我還要付其他費用嗎?
B:I'm afraid that you have to pay for the water and electricity.
恐怕你得付水費和電費。
A:I got it.Besides,I hope we can sign a lease after I examine it.
我了解了,還有,我希望在檢查房子后可以簽一份租約。
B:No,problem.
沒問題。
更多英語資訊歡迎關注微信公眾號 SmethilyFM(注意:“S”“FM”均為大寫)