Maybe I'm just not ready for a serious relationship.
也許我還沒有準備好開始一段戀情。
A:I've been thinking.I don't think this is working for me.
我一直在想,我覺得我不合適。
B:What do you mean?what's not working for you?
你什么意思?你什么不合適?
A:Our relationship.I just don't think it's working,do you?
我們的關系。我真的覺得不合適,你覺得呢?
B:I thought we were doing really well.I didn't realize you were unhappy.
我以為我們相處的很好。我沒意識到你不開心。
A:I'm not really unhappy,I'm just confused.
我沒有不開心,我只是困惑。
B:What am I doing wrong?
我做錯了什么嗎?
A:It's not your fault.It's mine.Maybe I'm just not ready for a serious relationship.
不是 你的錯,是我的錯。也許我還沒有準備好開始一段感情。
B:Um,okay.
好吧。
A:But I still want to be friends.We can be friends right?
但是我仍然想做朋友。我們還是朋友對嗎?
B:Yeah,we'll still be friends.
是的,我們仍然是朋友。
A:Good,I'm glad.
太好了,我很開心。
更多英語資訊歡迎關注微信公眾號 SmethilyFM(注意:“S”“FM”均為大寫)