謝謝啦。歡迎回家啊,栗寶
As you can see, we haven't put the pool in yet. We'll get to it.
如你所見到的,我們還沒弄好泳池。以后會弄的
Tree, grill, shovel... usual cast of characters.
樹,烤爐,鏟子,你的老朋友們都在
Now, I am going to take you in to her, but I should warn you.
我現在就帶你去見她吧,不過我先警告你。
She hasn't been out of bed for two days,
她兩天沒下床了
and that means no tooth brushing and it's bad up in there.
她那兩天沒刷過牙的嘴,口氣很驚人的
I'm pretty sure horses have a keen sense of smell, so just be prepared.
我猜你們馬的嗅覺應該很好,所以你還是做好心理準備。
I missed you, too.
我也很想你啊,栗寶
Max, I'm trying to sleep. Take your boots off.
麥克斯,我在睡覺呢,脫鞋好嗎
Caroline, I have something for you.
卡洛琳,我有東西要給你看哦
Go away. I'm dead. Jeez, and you said my breath was bad.
此人已死,有事燒紙。天啊,你還嫌我嘴臭
You have a visitor, someone you love.
你有個訪客哦,你很愛他呢
Chestnut! Chestnut, hi, baby, hi. How did he get here?
栗寶,栗寶,寶貝你來啦。他怎么來的
I went to Peach and told her it was a matter of life and death and we had to have him back.
我去找了琵琪,跟她說人命關天,必須得把栗寶帶回來。
And what, she just gave him back to you?
她就這么讓你把他帶走啊
Well, I did have to agree to come back and babysit one day a week for the rest of my life,
我還得同意我這一生每周都得去照看她的小孩一天
but hell, Chestnut's home.
隨便啦,反正栗寶回來啦
Max, thank you so much. You brought me back to life.
麥克斯,謝謝你,你讓我重獲新生
Oh, my God, don't exhale on me.
求你了,別對我吐氣好嗎
Your breath is like you went down on a brussels sprout. Tip your head that way.
你的口氣跟吃過大便似地。把你的頭轉走。
Chestnut, Chestnut.
栗寶,栗寶
Don't breathe on him either! His whole head is a nose. He can't handle that. Chestnut's home.
也別對他吐氣好嗎。他的鼻子占了頭大半,你想熏死他啊。栗寶回家啦。
英語口語