卡洛琳,抱歉把你牽扯進來
but the prosecutor is asking for you to give a deposition regarding your father's case.
但檢察官要求你為你父親的案子出席取證會
Anything I can do to help? I'm pretty courtroom savvy.
有什么能幫忙的嗎?法庭的事,我還挺懂行的
I mean, I haven't seen every episode of Law And Order, just, like, 400 of them.
雖然我沒看過每一集《法律與秩序》,不過也看了大概400多集啦
For instance, the, uh, judge's hammer? Not called a hammer.
比如,法官的錘子不能叫"錘子"。得叫驚堂木
Reflux! Oh! Sorry. I just... I need to take a Rylindia.
胃酸倒流,哎喲!抱歉。我吃片斯達舒就好了
Ah, Rylindia. Does that work? You're welcome.
"斯達舒"啊,有效嗎?大恩不言謝
Well, thank you for coming all the way out here.
感謝你不遠千里來找我
I know I'm in good hands with you representing me.
有你為我辯護,我很放心
Uh, well, Caroline, as much as I would love to help you and your legal associate here,
卡洛琳,雖然我十分想幫你以及你的"律師"同伴
uh, the firm won't let me do it for free.
但事務所不會同意讓我免費幫你的
I mean, your father's case bankrupted us practically, and my standard rate is $1,100 an hour.
你老爸的案子差點把我們公司弄垮,而我的標準收費是一小時1100塊
You know I don't have that kind of money.
我真的付不起這個錢
Last week, I gave myself a bikini wax with duct tape I stole from the diner.
上周我給自己除毛還是用從餐廳偷的膠帶呢
I'm gonna need another Rylindia.
我得再吃顆斯達舒了
Oh, don't take two of those in under an hour unless you want to have an orgasm every time you yawn.
注意,每小時只能服用一片,否則你就準備一打哈欠就高潮吧
You're welcome again.
大恩不言謝喲
Mr. Hutchinson, I need you to do this. You can make this go away as easily as possible.
哈欽森先生,我真的很需要你的幫忙。你能輕易搞定這件事情
Please don't make me beg. The floor's gross, and my skirt's too short.
別讓我跪下求你了。這地板超臟,我裙子又太短
Counselor, at this juncture, I am going to need to take Miss Channing and have a sidebar over near the bar bar.
律師,在這個關鍵時刻,我需要請錢寧小姐到酒柜吧臺處小議片刻
英語口語