那個希臘人還在等嗎
He just pulled away. I'm sure he'll come back here for Ashley sometime.
剛開走。有空他會回來找我的吧
And when that happens, I wouldn't want to be her.
不過等他回來,我也不想當艾希莉
Well, after tomorrow, you won't be. What can I do?
明天過后,你就被打回原形了。我能怎么辦啊
You mean after your two personalities meet and kill each other?
你是問,當你的兩種人格相遇并自相殘殺,該怎么辦嗎
Max, I told you I needed a break. I just didn't know it was gonna be a psychotic one.
麥克斯,我說過我需要放個假。只是沒想到一放假,我就精神分裂
You really need to chill.
你真的要冷靜一下了
You can't keep freaking out because you're not where you want to be on vacation or in our business.
你總是動不動就崩潰,就因為天不從人愿,事不從你心
I mean, it's life. Lower your expectations.
人生就是如此,別總是期望太高
This microbrew is actually really good.
這個家釀啤酒還挺不錯的呢
Tastes better in the batter. Hey, crumble up some of that maple bacon for me.
混入面粉中更美味。幫我把那些楓蜜培根弄碎
Sorry about that stuff I said about you never having gone anywhere.
說那些話真是對不起,我不是故意說你是井底之蛙的
Why? I never have gone anywhere or done anything.
干嘛道歉,我的確是井底之蛙,坐井觀天
And now I'm thinking that's kind of a good thing,
我覺得我這樣其實也不錯
because I can still get excited and make a face when something's new to me.
至少我看見新事物還能興奮,還能驚訝地合不攏嘴
'Cause, basically, everything is. That must be nice.
因為對我來說,一切都是新事物。這感覺一定很好吧
All right, here, taste it. My beer-batter, maple bacon, spring break cupcake.
來吧,試吃一下?;炀泼娣奂訔髅叟喔奶刂拼杭傩〉案?/p>
Oh, my God, you made the "something new" face.
天啊,你臉上有"新事物"的表情
I did, because you made something new. It's delicious.
沒錯,因為是你創(chuàng)造了新事物。太好吃了
Do the face again.
再做一次那表情
英語口語