That's the last of them. Look at us. I think we look very nice. 這里是最后一批了。瞧咱們這身。我覺得看起來挺不錯的
Really? I think we look like the Olson twins. 是嗎?我覺得看起來像奧爾森姐妹
Well hello, girls. You look very lovely. 你們好啊,女孩們。你們看起來真美
Mazel tov to the family. What a mitzvah to be part of this day. How bashert. 恭喜你們家。能來參與,我們深感榮幸。命運的巧合啊
Oh, we're still on that ride? 你還沒抖夠意第緒語嗎
I'm sorry. It's just, I'm so happy to be in your warm and wonderful home. 真是抱歉。我只是很開心能來你溫暖有愛的家
I was very close to my neighbors, the Kleins. 我以前跟我的鄰居克萊一家很熟
In fact, they called me their honorary Jew. 他們還稱我為榮譽猶太人呢
Stop now. This is like when you tell Earl you're practically black. 別說了。這就你對厄爾套近乎說自己是黑人一樣窘
We'll just get our money and go. 我們收完錢就走
Take our money and go? What are we, barbarians? Stay and celebrate a little. 收完錢就走?我們又不是無禮的野蠻人?留下來一起慶祝吧
But, out here in the kitchen, away from the men. Sit, eat, come. 不過只許待在廚房,不準靠近男人。坐下,快吃,來嘛
Three of my favorite things to do. 我人生最愛的三件事
Good looks and funny. What a catch. Hadassa, hand me a spoon. 又美又幽默,不娶太可惜啊。哈達莎,拿個勺子過來
All 100% kosher and so gorgeous you could plotz. 百分百潔食,好吃到你昏倒
This one's seen some Streisand movies, yes? Wait until you taste my kugel. 她看太多芭芭拉·史翠珊的電影了吧。等吃過我的面再下定論吧
Oh, I love kugel. Tell me, Esther Rachael, are you Ashkenazi or Sephardic Jews? 我超愛猶太面。告訴我,艾絲特·瑞荷,你是阿什肯納茲猶太人,還是塞法迪猶太人
Someone's been on the Internet. 有人專門上網做足功課哦
No way, this is a pasta and a dessert? 我靠,這是意大利面加甜點啊
Ooh, there he is. My only son. My little angel. 他來啦。我的獨子,我的小天使
The Bar Mitzvah boy who, today, becomes a man. 今天成年禮的主角,從男孩變男人
Girls, this is Shmuley and his friend from next door, David. 姑娘們,這是史姆里,跟他的鄰居朋友大衛(wèi)
Say hello to the girls who made the cupcakes, boys. 孩子們,跟做小蛋糕的姑娘們問個好吧
Nice to meet you. 很高興見到你們
Hadassa, Devorah, enough. Thank you, go. Enjoy the party. Have more kugel. 哈達莎,達沃拉,夠了。謝謝你們,走吧。享受派對吧,多吃點面
I'll go ask my husband for your money. 我去跟我丈夫要你們的錢