There. 3F.
就這兒,3F
All right. You're here.
好啦,到了
Goodbye. Go organize.
再見,好好干吧
No, I said you have to wait until I open the door
不,我說過你得等我打開門
and check out if it's safe.
確保安全了之后才能走
It's my day off. You're the one with the job.
今天我不上班,你才是要上班的那個
And you're the one who freaked me out so much
你是講一堆進陌生公寓慘案
about going into a stranger's apartment.
把我嚇得半死的那個
What did I say that was so bad?
我說了什么把你嚇成這樣
You told me he'd cut off my face
你說他會把我的臉皮割下來
and wear it as a party hat.
當派對錐筒帽戴
I said... "probably."
我是說..."可能"
Probably cut off your face.
可能會割掉你的臉皮
Nothing bad is gonna happen to you, okay?
你不會遭遇不測的,好嗎
Okay.
好吧
It's a safe-enough looking building, right?
這大樓看上去挺安全,對吧
Yes.
對
Look, they have those hallway trash chutes.
瞧,他們還有走廊垃圾道
That's probably how he'll get rid of your faceless body!
大概就會從那里丟棄你的無臉尸吧
You're right. I'm fine. Go.
你說得對,我不怕,走吧
Caroline's second job. So proud.
卡洛琳的第二份工作,為你驕傲呀
Call me if you freak out or anything.
如果你害怕或什么的,就喊我
How am I gonna call you without a face?
我臉都被割掉了,怎么喊你啊
I'm fine. I'm not gonna call you.
我沒事,才不會喊你回來
Hello, it's Caroline, the professional organizer.
你好,我是卡洛琳,專業(yè)整理員
Hello? Someone called for an organizer?
你好,有人打電話叫整理員嗎
Hello?
你好
Oh, no. Oh, hell no.
天啊,我的老天爺呀
Max, come back!
麥克斯,快回來