So when you, um..
那你們...
When you guys, uh, met up in Spain, did you--
你們在西班牙見面的時候 你們...
No, no, I would never do that to you.
沒有 沒有 我不會對你做這種事的
I'd.. No.
我...沒有
And I don't even know if he feels the same way.
而且我也不知道他是不是有這種感覺
Well, then..
那么...
...I think that you should find out.
我覺得你該去問一下
I figured if anyone could decipher
我想如果這世上有人能看懂
your chicken scratch, it'd be me.
你的狗爬字體 那就是我
But there were even a few words that I couldn't--
但還是有幾個詞我看不...
Why did you do this?
你為什么要怎么做
'Cause I-I thought that maybe if you...
因為我覺得如果你...
saw it in a different form, it...
看到另一種形式 或許...
would inspire you to pick up where you left off.
你會想撿起來繼續(xù)寫
It's really good, Ezra.
真的寫得很好 以斯拉
Really good.
真的很好