Oh, I forgot you were camping out here.
我忘了你寄住在這里
Yeah, me and the other water bugs.
沒錯 我還有蟑螂
Where's Spencer?
斯賓塞人呢
She's just finishing up the strategy session with Gil.
她剛和吉爾開完策略會
Hey, what about, uh, her college paper?
那她的大學論文怎么樣了
How did they react to that?
他們有什么反應
They asked her to adjust her interview style.
他們讓她調整面試風格
I know I had more clothes here.
我記得我有更多衣服在這兒的
Hey. - Hi.
你好 -你好
How did it go? - Not good.
進展如何 -不太好
They asked me to lie. - They don't want you to lie.
他們要我說謊 -他們不是想讓你說謊
Okay, want me to use a non-denial denial.
好吧 是要我用否非否的方式
So lying. - Yeah.
就是騙人 -沒錯
If you can avoid addressing certain things, you should.
如果你能避免處理某些事情 你就該這么做
No, don't take off your shoes.
不 別脫鞋
We've to be at Hollis in 30 minutes.
我們三十分鐘后要到赫里斯
What is this Hollis thing? Gil asked me to post about it.
赫里斯有什么事 吉爾叫我在網上廣而告之
Registering college kids to vote
登記大學生們的投票
to try to reverse the political apathy of our youth.
盡量扭轉我們年輕一代對政治的冷漠
- That's noble. - It's really not.
-真是高尚 -根本不是
It's a photo-op for the candidate's children
是給挨餓的候選人孩子們
who are starving.
拍照的機會
Okay, well, I'll make some eggs.
好吧 我要煎雞蛋吃
Uh, do you want some toast? - Oh, my God, please.
來點吐司嗎 -要 太好了
Burned. - That's the only way I make it.
要焦的 -我只會這么做
I'm gonna go steal some stuff from the campaign headquarters.
我要去競選總部偷點東西