Don't look at me, I'm ready to hang a sign, "Bitch can see."
別看我 我準備打標語寫上"看啊賤人"
This is about betrayal?
只因背叛嗎
It's not about betrayal, Spencer.
無關背叛 斯賓塞
- It's about revenge. - He knows we're lying.
-這是報復 -他知道我們說謊了
So stop pining for the fjords and carpe hottie!
你就別再想著那個北歐帥哥了
I know it's over.
我知道都結束了
- I know that. - And yes.
-我知道 -還有
I know the dead girl who isn't dead anymore.
我知道死掉的女孩又復活了
"When to the sessions of sweet silent thought
沉思默想令人愜意
"I summon up remembrance of things past,
我喚起過往的記憶
"I sigh the lack of many a thing I sought,
以往追求嘆如今不再
"And with old woes new wail my dear time's waste:
新愁舊痛惜歲月蹉跎
"Then can I drown an eye, unused to flow,
淚眼婆娑 潸然而下
"For precious friends hid in death's dateless night,
故人相隔 長夜漫漫
"And weep afresh love's long since canceled woe,
離別之苦慟情意綿綿
"And moan the expense of many a vanished sight.."
昔日光景怨光陰易逝
I'm sorry. Uh, I got a little lost.
抱歉 我有點入迷了
Tomorrow, you get to read to me.
你們明天得讀給我聽