Move!
讓開
What's the rush, Clark?
這么急去哪 克拉克
We know who hired you for this party.
我們知道是誰雇你來這個派對的
Where is he? Where's Charles?
他在哪 查爾斯在哪
Look, get out of the way.
給我讓開
You guys are totally off base.
你們完全搞錯了
Whose photo did you plan on shooting with this?
你打算用這個拍誰的照片
Look, get your hands off of me, alright?
聽著 放開我 好嗎
You guys have no idea what you're doing.
你們根本不知道自己在干什么
Actually, I do. I'm an officer.
我還真知道 我是一名警官
So am I.
我也是
Wait. W-what's going on here?
等等 怎么回事
Is it true? Is that real?
那是真的嗎 是真的嗎
Wait a minute.
等等
That whole time in the dark room,
我在霍里斯遇見你時
when I met you at Hollis...
在暗室那段日子
How?
是怎么回事
Undercover, Aria.
我是臥底 艾瑞亞
Now, please let me go do my job.
拜托讓我去做事吧
It's probably already too late.
可能已經(jīng)太遲了