Veronica, I'm sorry.
維羅妮卡 抱歉
We shouldn't have made you tell that story
我們不該逼你講彼得和
about Peter and Jessica.
杰西卡的事
Believe me, it was easier telling it than living it.
相信我 講出來比瞞著好過些
Amen. Been there, done that.
阿門 這事不新鮮 我也經歷過
I'm sorry, did I say that out loud?
抱歉 我是不是太大聲了
What's worse is I can't even spend time out here anymore
更糟糕的事我現(xiàn)在一到這外面
without being reminded of that woman.
就會想起那個女人
That's where the dog dug her up.
狗就是在那兒刨出她尸體的
I completely forgot.
我完全忘了
Well... some of us can't.
總有人忘不掉
Should we check on the girls?
我該去看看女孩們嗎
I think we should check on our host.
我覺得我們該好好看著主人
The girls are fine.
女孩們不會有事
- Clark. - Hey.
-克拉克 -你好
You are here.
你在這兒
Yeah, it's my prom.
沒錯 這是我的舞會
What are you doing here?
你在這兒干什么
Taking pictures.
拍照