Did you get what you were looking for?
你找到你想要的東西了嗎
I needed something to make sense of all this.
我需要有東西讓這一切有意義
I don't think the disciplinary committee's gonna see it that way.
紀律委員會應該不會那么認為吧
Tanner?
坦納嗎
- I have to report on Monday. - Lorenzo, I--
-我周一得上報了 -洛倫佐 我
Don't. You made me soup.
不要說了 你給我做了湯
You folded my laundry.
你幫我整理了衣服
- You waited till I fell asleep. - I know how this looks.
-你等到我睡著 -我知道你怎么想的
Then please don't try and make it seem like something else.
那就不要試圖再編造什么了
You asked me to call in a favor for you?
你找我來幫你的忙
- Was it just to throw me off balance? - No.
-難道只是為了耍我嗎 -不是的
How the hell am I supposed to believe you?
我要怎么相信你
I'm working really hard to understand why you did this.
我很努力想去理解你為什么這么做
They're gonna shoot him..
他們會開槍打死他
...on sight.
當場斃命
"Lethal force," Tanner said.
坦納說用"致命武器"
They're gonna kill my brother
他們要殺了我哥哥
and I don't really even know him.
可我對他一無所知
I'm one of them, Ali.
我也是他們的一員 艾莉
Can't really see things turning out much better.
我覺得沒有更好的結(jié)局了