Uh, it's nice that he's concerned.
他關(guān)心我 這點很好
I just, I'd rather go with someone
我只是希望
who didn't wanna interview me.
和不會盤問我的人一起去
I'll be fine. I'll go unescorted.
我沒事 我一個人去
Not 1912.
又不是1912年
So you received a $30,000 scholarship check
你拿到了三萬美元的獎學金
deposited it into your college fund
存進了自己的大學基金里
and then changed your mind?
然后又改主意了
- Hanna just feels like-- - Hanna?
-漢娜只是覺得 -漢娜
Why aren't you telling me how you feel?
為什么不告訴我你的感受
My mom applied for these scholarships.
我媽媽申請了這筆獎學金
She didn't know that I had a few other options.
她不知道我還有別的選擇
Multiple scholarship offers? That certainly is impressive.
你還拿到了別的獎學金 挺厲害的嘛
And you're confident these other options
你確定這些其他的選擇
will fully fund your college tuition?
能付清你的大學學費嗎
Totally.
確定
Um, are you able to give it to someone else?
你能把它給別的人嗎
We aren't in the business of taking back gifts.
我們沒有收回禮物的習慣
It kinda undermines the concept of charity, don't you think?
那違背了慈善的原則 不是嗎
We could help you find another candidate.
我們可以幫你找別的獎學金申請人
I'm sure we know someone. What is the criteria again?
我們肯定能找到別的人 能再說一次條件嗎
We'll most likely return the amount to our scholarship fund
我們很可能會把錢收回到獎學金基金
until the next round of applications come in.
直到下一輪申請名單送過來
So you give away multiple scholarships?
你們提供不同的獎學金