That would help.
應該會有幫助
Maybe you should talk to Tanner?
也許你該找坦納談
Uh, there's been cops posted outside the house for weeks.
外面通告有警察巡邏好幾周了
Maybe if a car followed us down there.
要是有警車跟著我們過去也許能行
That is an excellent idea you just gave me.
你剛幫我想到一個絕妙的辦法
Who? Me?
誰 我嗎
No, I just sell books and coffee.
我只是賣賣書和咖啡
You can fix it with your friends, Ali.
你能和你朋友們說明白 艾莉
They just need help understanding.
她們只是需要理解
They don't get it. And my dad.
她們不懂 還有我爸
I thought I was doing the right thing calling the police.
我覺得我應該報警
Charles threatened him.
查爾斯威脅他
And now he's treating me like I'm the threat.
現(xiàn)在他卻把我當威脅
I've seen him when he's upset.
我見過你爸不爽的樣子
I don't like the sound of that.
我不喜歡那種語氣
No.
不是
He's just shutting me out.
他故意疏遠我
Ever since that night at the arcade
游樂場那晚
the only person he's opening up to about Charles is Tanner.
他唯一愿意敞開心扉談查爾斯的人就是坦納
She needs to know who she's dealing with.
她得清楚自己要對付什么人
Don't I deserve to know that too?
難道我就不該知道嗎
It must be hard..
這肯定很不容易
...knowing the person responsible for all of this
知道要為這一切負責的人
is your brother.
竟是自己的哥哥