I totally could have dropped this off at church.
我本來可以把這個送到教堂的
Why make you leave your house if you don't have to?
沒必要自己跑一趟的話何必要出門呢
Because I want to...leave.
因為我想出去
I don't even know how to apologize for him.
我甚至都不知道該怎么替他道歉
That was so wrong.
他做得太不對了
Alison, your father's not angry with me.
艾莉森 你父親不是生我的氣
Or you.
也不是生你的氣
He's angry with himself.
他是在生自己的氣
He failed to protect his own family and..
他沒能保護好自己的家人 而且
that's gotta hurt.
這會很難過
Well, it wouldn't hurt us as much if he'd just admit it.
如果他能承認的話 我們也不會太傷心
Hey, did you notice who was on site today?
你注意到今天誰在那嗎
At the curb?
路邊那
I got the goon who was on your beat
我讓負責保護你的那個笨蛋
to trade shifts with another officer.
跟另一位警官換班了
Her name's Lydia. She's nice.
她叫莉迪亞 人很好
You'll like her.
你會喜歡她的
You didn't have to do that.
你不用這么做的
I wanted to.
我想這么做