Hey. Sorry, I'm late.
抱歉 我來晚了
No problem.
沒關系
Your mom let me in.
你媽媽讓我進來了
How's Spencer?
斯賓塞怎么樣
She's good.
她挺好
Stopped by to see if you guys wanted to grab dinner
路過想看看你們是否想一起去吃飯
but, uh, you weren't there.
不過你們不在那里
We went out to get food.
我們去買吃的了
You did?
是嗎
Where? The woods?
去哪 樹林里嗎
Why do you have dirt all over your clothes?
你衣服上怎么全是土
Caleb. Stop with the third degree, okay?
凱勒 別再質問我了 行嗎
Hanna, what's going on? Why are you lying to me?
漢娜 出什么事了 為什么對我撒謊
What is that? - I brought some clothes.
那是什么 -我拿了些衣服來
Your mom said I could stay a while.
你媽媽說我可以在這里住一陣子
Well, I'd rather you didn't.
我希望你別住這
What? Why not?
怎么 為什么
Because you're suffocating me.
因為你讓我快窒息了
Okay?
行了嗎
I understand how hard it must've been when I was gone.
我理解在我離開的日子里你有多難過
And you feel like you have to protect me now
而你覺得現在必須要保護我
but your constant need to keep tabs on me
但是你一直監(jiān)視著我
is making me feel like I'm still in that bunker.
讓我覺得我始終還在那個倉庫里
And that is not what I need right now.
而現在那不是我所需要的
What do you need?
那你需要什么