今晚我就去報警 我必須去
You guys...I-I can't hold on to this.
姐妹們 我受不了了
- Aria, breathe. - Can you please wait
-艾瑞亞 深呼吸 -我們能等等
and discuss this with all of us here?
然后大家一起在這里討論一下嗎
Where is Spencer?
斯賓塞人呢
She went next door to distract Mr. DiLaurentis
她去旁邊引開迪勞倫提斯先生
so we could sneak Ali over here.
好讓我們把艾莉帶到這里來
She better haul us because I'm guessing
她最好能改變我們的主意 因為我想
Jason is not making too many more stops tonight.
杰森今晚是不會再多做停留的
Guys, please, enough with Jason for a minute.
大家能先別提杰森了
Mona knows that we were in New York. Don't you understand?
夢娜知道我們當時在紐約 你們明白嗎
Okay, it's only a matter of time before she runs out of whistles
最后她沒有哨子了
and start tearing our balloons and say Aria killed Shana.
肯定會跟我們撕破臉 說是艾瑞亞殺了莎娜
- Okay, whistles? - Aria, stop. Okay.
-哨子 -艾瑞亞 別緊張
Mona does not know about Shana.
夢娜不知道莎娜的事
Then who does? Who? Who is screwing with me?
那誰知道 是誰 是誰在整我
And you keep me telling me that "A" is dead.
你一直跟我說A死了
"A" is dead, Aria.
A是死了 艾瑞亞
Then why am I hearing a violin in my backyard?
那為什么我家后院有小提琴聲
Who's the fiddler on my freaking roof?
是誰在我家屋頂上拉琴
Hey, Aria, listen to us. Jason was the one in New York.
艾瑞亞 聽我們說 當時是杰森在紐約
Once we can prove that he is a threat that made Ali
一旦我們證明是他威脅艾莉
tell that kidnapping lie then...
說那個綁架的謊...
But how're we doing that?
我們怎么證明
I don't know, that's why we're having a meeting.
我不知道 所以才要開會商量啊
Once the police are on to Mrs. D and Jason,
一旦警方盯上迪太太和杰森
then everything we've done can be explained
那我們做的一切就都合情合理了
and Alison can finally tell the truth.
艾莉森也終于可以說出真相了