It's not about money.
跟錢沒關系
It's about getting wasted in a motel room.
而是因為你在旅館房間里喝得酩酊大醉
I wasn't wasted, Mom.
我沒醉 媽媽
The friend I was with was the one that was drinking.
跟我在一起的那個朋友才喝了酒
Which friend? This was one friend?
哪個朋友 只有一個嗎
Because your father made it sound like
因為你爸說得好像
you were hosting the "Rolling Stones".
你在招待整個"滾石樂隊"
Yes, Mom, it was one friend.
是的 媽媽 就一個朋友
Does this have anything to do
這事跟費茲老師
with Mr. Fitz resigning from Rosewood?
從玫瑰鎮(zhèn)高中辭職有關系嗎
How did you know about that?
你怎么知道的
Aria, what's going on?
艾瑞亞 到底怎么回事
Nothing.
沒事
I'm fine, honestly.
我真的沒事
I just can't really talk about this first thing in the morning.
我只是沒法一大早就談這件事
Well, would it be any easier
如果我站在你床邊聽你說
if I was at the foot of your bed?
你會不會覺得輕松一點呢