Okay, everyone, over here for the tour please.
好了 參觀者注意 請到這邊集合
We--we really need to go on this thing?
我們真的要跟著繼續(xù)參觀
I know a place nearby.
我知道附近有個地方
Killer pancakes.
那兒的薄餅棒極了
You mean bail on the tour?
你是說溜走不參觀了
Only if you want.
如果你想的話
I want.
當然想
All right.
好吧
Give those back. I need them.
還回來 我需要它們
This way, over here.
走這邊 就在那
Aria finally called me this morning.
今天早上艾瑞亞終于打給我了
Is she still mad at me?
她還在生我的氣嗎
She's not mad, she's hurting.
她沒有生氣 她只是很傷心
But she sounded okay.
但聽聲音 她好像還不錯
Distant.
有點心不在焉
Are we still going to Spencer's later?
等會兒我們還是去斯賓塞家嗎
It was so weird.
太奇怪了
I called her cell and her mom answered.
我打給她的手機 她媽媽接的電話
There's no visitors
不允許探訪
and she's not gonna be in school for a while.
最近她也不會來學校
Probably for the best.
也許這樣最好
I saw Fitz's car in the teacher's parking lot.
我在教師停車場看到費茲的車了
Wait, he's back?
等下 他回來了
So he just goes to New York to collect
所以他去紐約拿了巨額酬勞
the big, fat check for selling us out.
通過出賣我們賺的酬勞
And then what, comes back here to gloat?
然后回到這里對著我們幸災樂禍嗎
I wish you would have told me this before I bought tickets.
你應該在我買票之前就告訴我