Mike. 邁克
What's up? 怎么了
Can you come in for a sec? 能進來一下嗎
Look, I promise I'm not trying to be a hard-ass, okay? 我保證不會為難你
We just-- we haven't really had a chance to talk about last night. 我們還沒機會談談昨晚的事
I'll finish cleaning after school. 我放學回來就打掃干凈
Wait. 等下
What's the deal with Mona? 夢娜昨晚怎么來了
Uh, we met in a group at school. 我們在學校的小組遇到的
And we have a lot of friends in common. 有很多共同的朋友
What group? 什么小組
It's a discussion group. 討論組
In the counseling center. 在咨詢中心
We meet up after school and talk about stuff. 我們放學后就過去聊聊天
Like what? Terror-tactics? 聊什么 恐怖行動策略嗎
Mr. Fazelli knows Mona's past. 法澤利先生知道夢娜的過去
Fazelli retired. 法澤利退休了
There's a new counselor and he's actually cool. 新來了一個顧問 他人很好
Well, I'm not cool with you cozying up to someone 可你和高三一直折磨我的人
who spent junior year torturing me. 走的那么近讓我很不爽
I mean, seriously. Was Mona here to poop or snoop? 我認真的 夢娜是來玩還是來打探消息
All right, I've gotta go. 好了 我得走了
Mona is a very dangerous person, Mike. 夢娜是個危險人物 邁克
She wasn't sent to Radley for spa treatments. 她不是去拉德力做水療按摩的
Are you finished? 你說夠了嗎
Mona broke up our parents, all right? 夢娜害得咱爸媽分手 知道嗎
She's the one who wrote to mom about dad and Meredith. 是她寫信告訴媽 爸和梅麗狄斯的事