Hanna. You don't have to say anything. 漢娜 你不必說什么
I know it's awful. 我知道我做錯了
No. I-I admit that it's weird, but... 不 我承認有點奇怪 但是
You didn't really think that I'd stop being your friend 你不會真的覺得我會因為這件事
just because you... 就跟你絕交吧
You know, did stuff with my brother? 就因為你跟我弟弟之間的事
Honestly, I'm just a little shocked 說實話 我只是有點震驚
that he kept his mouth shut this whole time. 這么長時間以來 他居然一直沒說出來
Well, Ali made him. 是艾莉不讓他說的
Trust me, he was probably more embarrassed than I was. 相信我 他可能比我更尷尬
No, that is not true. All right? 肯定不是這樣 好嗎
He used to have a huge crush on you back then. 他那時候特別喜歡你
Hanna, you can't be this upset over something 漢娜 你不必為了那么久之前的事
that happened that long ago. 而這么心煩不安
Han...what happened? 漢娜 你和凱勒之間
Between you and caleb. 到底發(fā)生了什么
He met someone else. 他在跟別人約會了
He left me. 他離開了我