Okay, let's go. 好 我們走
Was I just the lookout? 我就只是望風的嗎
Did I tell you to whistle if you saw something? 我有沒有叫你有情況就吹口哨
No. 沒有
No, you were not the lookout. 那你就不是望風的
How are things going 浪漫文學部
in the, uh, romantic lit department? 情況怎么樣
All right, that department's been shut down. 這個部已經沒戲了
I was just returning a pen. 我只是還筆而已
Really? 是嗎
Yes, really. 是的
He's very picky about his pens. 他對筆很挑剔
I-I borrowed one last week, 我上周借了一支
so I thought that I would return it. 所以想還給他
What's his brand? Hello, third degree. 他喜歡什么牌子的筆 嚴刑拷問啊
It's a Fisher ballpoint pen with a custom nib. 飛梭圓珠筆 筆尖定制
Did I pass? 我通過了嗎
The correct answer was, "I don't know. It's a stupid pen." 正確答案是 "不知道 就是支破筆"
You still love him. 你還愛著他
Whether I do or I don't, 不管是不是
I'm just trying to figure things out with Jake. 我要想清楚對杰克的感情
So let me help you. 讓我?guī)湍?/p>
You like Jake. You love Ezra. 你喜歡杰克 你愛以斯拉
I'm working on it. 我在處理
Is it a page-turner? 這書好看嗎
Yesterday I could barely make it through the first story 昨天我都沒法看完關于我的
that was about me. 第一章