Hey, hey, did you drive here? 你開車來了嗎
Yeah. Why? Do you need a ride? 開了 怎么了 要搭便車嗎
No, I need you to follow Toby. 不 我要你跟著托比
Here, just gimme those plates, okay? 把這些盤子給我
I'll feed Hanna. 我給漢娜吃
W-what is going on? 發(fā)生什么事了
I think "A's" trying to set him up. 我覺得A想陷害他
But I need you to go now, quick, 但我需要你現在就去 快點
before he pulls out of the lot, please. 要趕在他開車出車庫前
Go. - Okay, okay, okay. 快 -好好好
Hey. Who was that guy Hanna was dancing with earlier? 開始和漢娜跳舞的人是誰
I didn't see him. 我沒看到他
Uh, have you spoken to Ezra? 你和以斯拉聊過了嗎
Um, no. 沒有
He's right over there. 他就在那
Yeah, Emily, I know. 艾米麗 我知道
I just don't want a repeat of this afternoon. 我只是不想重溫今天下午的場面
We had the weirdest pile-up today at the brew. 我們今天在咖啡店最怪異的一次相遇
I mean, Ezra just-- 以斯拉
he looked like this wet, sad puppy, and Jake-- 看起來像是可憐兮兮的小狗 而杰克
Did you ever even call him? 你有打過電話給他嗎
I can't, Emily, I told you. 我不能打 艾米麗 我和你說過
How is Jake supposed to believe that it's really over? 不然杰克怎么會相信我們真的結束了
Okay, this isn't about Jake. 這和杰克無關
He's losing Malcolm. 他要失去馬爾科姆了
First he loses you, 先是失去了你
and now Maggie's moving his kid across the country. 然后麥琪要把他的孩子帶離這個國家
He's in a really bad place. 他現在糟糕透頂了