Are you looking for me? 你是在找我嗎
Look, I don't know who you are 我不知道你是誰
or why you find me so damn interesting, 或者為什么認為跟著我很有意思
but if you don't stop, 但你不停手的話
you're gonna be one sorry stalker. 你這個跟蹤狂可是會后悔的
I'll go to Palmer tonight. 我今晚去找帕默
I-if he can remember where he stored the rest of these-- 要是他記得把其他碟放在哪...
Toby, Palmer is not a reliable source. 托比 帕默靠不住
Okay, he thought that I was your mother! 他以為我是你媽媽
He thought that Mrs. Dilaurentis was-- 他以為迪勞倫提斯夫人是...
He may remember where he kept the rest of his sessions. 他可能記得其他碟放在哪里
Look, this is a classic "A" move. 這是A的典型招數
I mean, if "A" wasn't being devious, 要不是A這么陰險
why did she have to break into your car 何必撬開你的車
to deliver this to you? 把這張碟放在這里
She was probably hoping you'd hear it 她可能是希望你聽到之后
and you'd wrap your truck around a tree. 會把車一頭向樹撞過去
I'm gonna see Palmer tonight. 我今晚要去找帕默
You wanna come with me or not? 你要不要跟著來吧
Not. 不要
I'm meeting Aria and Emily. 我要去見艾瑞亞和艾米麗
Why? 為什么
So we can find signs of Cece 好去那詭異的地道里
in that frickin' crawlspace. 找些茜茜的蹤跡
What are you doing? 你在干什么
Who are you calling? 你打給誰
Palmer. 帕默
Toby, do you understand what is happening? 托比 你明白現在的狀況嗎
You are completely under "A's" spell. 你正中A的下懷
Can we please, please, 求你 求求你
just take a breath and try to prove that Cece 在我們找到茜茜就是A的證據前
is "A" before we make another move? 先別輕舉妄動