I wanted you to be the first to know I got into grad school. 我想讓你最先知道我考上了研究生
I'm finally gonna get my masters in education. 我終于要拿到我的教育碩士學位了
Great. 真棒
Yeah, it's not Columbia Teachers College, 是啊 雖然不是哥倫比亞大學師范學院
but it's still a really great program 但依舊是個很棒的項目
and they offered me a stipend 如果我同時授一個班的課
if I teach one class. 還會給我發(fā)助學金
Thanks. 謝謝
All right, well, I should probably go. 我該走了
But thank you much again for last night. 再一次謝謝你昨晚的幫忙
Anytime. 隨時為你效勞
Uh, bye. 拜拜
I mean, University of Washington is in the top ten. 華盛頓大學是排名前十的學校
I'm--I'm sorry, did you say University of Washington? 等等 你剛才是不是提到了華盛頓大學
Yeah. 是啊
As in Seattle, Washington? 華盛頓州西雅圖市的那個嗎
Yeah. I know it's not ideal. 是啊 我知道學校不太理想
Well, ideal would be in this area code. 不理想的是地理位置
It's the only school that offered me money. 但這是唯一一個給我提供獎學金的學校
You're still gonna see Malcolm, Ezra, 以斯拉 你還是可以見到馬爾科姆的
just not every day. 只不過不是每一天
You mean not most days. 大部分時間都見不到
You'll have the summers off, and he'll have breaks too. 你有暑假 他也會有假期
I need to do this. It's important for my future. 我得去那個學校 這對我的未來很重要
And malcolm's. 對馬爾科姆也一樣