I came to grab you for lunch, 我去找你吃午餐
but Hackett said you were leaving early. 哈克特說你提前下班了
Should I be worried? No. 出什么事了嗎 沒有
I'm was just going to stop by the brew to see Zack. 我只是想去咖啡店見一下扎克
Oh, okay. Cool. 這樣啊 好
So, how's the trip planning going? 旅行計劃得怎么樣了
You bet on how much schnitzel you can eat 你們是不是打賭在牛肉片上的奶酪融化前
before you're craving a patty melt? 你能吃多少炸肉排
Not exactly... 沒有啦
I'm actually gonna go to tell him that the trip is off. 其實我是去告訴他旅行取消了
What? 什么
Why? Did you guys get in a fight? 為什么 你們吵架了嗎
No, no. Nothing like that. 沒有 不是吵架
It's just, um... 只是
I just changed my mind. 我改變主意了
Hold it. Like two days ago 等等 兩天前
you were modeling thermals and moon boots. 你還在收拾保暖衣褲和防寒靴
What happened? 發(fā)生什么事了
I... 我
I came to my senses. 我想清楚了
We can we talk about it later, okay? 我們晚點再聊 好嗎
I gotta go. 我得走了
Mom. 媽媽
Mom, wait. 媽媽 等等
Did somebody... 是不是有人
say or do something that would make you change your mind? 對你說了或是做了什么才讓你改變了想法
Actually, yes. 其實 是的
I had a long talk with your brother 我和你弟弟長談了一次
and he's just not comfortable with me leaving. 他不想讓我離開
What? 什么