It's none of my business, 雖然這不關我的事
but that looked kind of intense. 但氣氛好像很緊張
No, not really. 不 不見得
I was just giving my mother permission to go off 我只是慫恿我老媽
and join the circus. 去瘋一把而已
That was nice of you. 真是乖孩紙
Will you miss her? 你會想她嗎
I'm-- I'm sorry. 抱歉
No, no. It's gonna be okay. 不不 沒事的
Really. I-- 真的 我
She needs to go. 她一定得去
Where were you? Why weren't you answering your phone? 你剛才在哪 怎么一直不接電話
I was with Toby. We just wanted some privacy, okay? 我和托比一起 我們只是想獨處一會
Well, look in here and see what you missed. 瞧瞧這里面 看你錯過了什么
Melissa? Yeah. 梅麗莎的嗎 是的
That's what we said when we saw it. 這東西一看就是她的
This was from the studio that Ali went to? 這是從艾莉去的工作室拿來的嗎
Melissa must have been there. 梅麗莎肯定也去過那
He copied your sister's face 他復制了你姐姐的臉孔
just like he did Alison's. 就像他復制了艾莉森的
So did Melissa follow Ali there, 那是梅麗莎跟蹤艾莉去那
did Ali follow Melissa? 還是艾莉跟蹤梅麗莎
Maybe they went together. 也許他們是一起