They look cozy. 他們看起來很愜意
Yeah, they do. 的確
How's Jake? 杰克怎么樣
He's nice. 人不錯
No. Seriously, he's nice. 別不信 真的 他很好
We're seeing each other tonight. 我們今晚要約會
Great. 很好
Well, you don't have to say it like that. 你沒必要那么說
I didn't say it like anything. 我話里沒別的意思
Is it weird to be jealous of your mom's love life? 嫉妒你媽媽的愛情會不會很奇怪
Vienna? 維也納
Well, outside vienna. 維也納郊區(qū)
Um, in a castle on a lake. 在湖中的一座城堡
Wow. Pastry must be serious business in Austria. 看來油酥點心在奧地利是大買賣
How long would you be gone? 你什么時候離開呢
Less than a year. 一年之內吧
Well, that sounds like an incredible opportunity. 聽起來是個絕佳的機會
Yeah. It is. 是啊
They only chose five Americans. 他們只挑了五個美國人
So...would you like to come with me? 你會跟我一起來嗎
Would I what? 我會什么
Would you like to come with me to Austria? 你會跟我一起到奧地利嗎
You know, reading Shelley by a lake next to a castle... 在一座湖邊城堡里讀雪萊
I can't. 我不能去